A Toyota Yaris was my first and only car. I entered the dreary world of MOTs, road tax and parking tickets two years ago when I moved to Manchester to be the Guardian’s northern editor. Pointless. I won’t be upgrading. specifications and maintenance schedules. €13,950 Used Toyota Yaris 2015 YARIS HYBRID LUXURY MC for sale in Limerick--> Price€13,950; Gearbox; Body TypeMPV; Year2015; Engine1.5; FuelHybrid; Add to My Favourites Print a Car Brochure. You can save this vehicle to My Garage by simply signing in or creating a new account. Toyota Yaris 2015 Alloy wheel fitment guide Choose appropriate trim of Toyota Yaris 2015: Heads up! I entered the dreary world of MOTs, road tax and parking tickets two years ago when I moved to Manchester to be the Guardian’s northern editor. The 2015 Toyota Yaris has 20 problems & defects reported by Yaris owners. Reluctantly accepting that I was no longer going to be able to cycle everywhere, I sought counsel on which model to buy. A secondhand Yaris without the beeps was the compromise. Refer to applicable Owner's Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details. We've got the perfect parts Emissions Coverage1 Coverages vary under Federal and California regulations. This enhancement serves as an indication of our confidence in the quality, dependability, and reliability of our products. Reluctantly accepting that I was no longer going to be able to cycle everywhere, I sought counsel on which model to buy. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. nuts and bolts of most Toyota models from 1990 and beyond, you may Find your Toyota or Scion model so that we can personalize your experience. learn more about the Toyota Warranty for your car, truck or SUV. When your weekends are as free as your spirit, the 2020 Toyota Yaris is your go-to ride. Find your Toyota or Scion model so that we can personalize your experience. Each Certified Used Toyota in the program must pass a 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection performed by a Toyota technician and includes an exceptional coverage policy like the 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, ensuring it deservedly earns the Toyota … Find specifications for every 2015 Toyota Yaris: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. specifications and maintenance schedules. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2015 Toyota Yaris including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. about your vehicle, all in one place.Detailed Toyota manuals and We are proud to announce a significant enhancement to our Hybrid Battery Warranty. The worst complaints are accessories - exterior, body / paint, and electrical problems. And while the boot remains the same size, the seats don’t fold down to make one level surface, but an irritating two-tier arrangement. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. How Reliable Is the 2015 Toyota Yaris? and accessories made to fit the exact specifications of your Create an account and get the most out of your Toyota today. quality maintenance for your vehicle. We also add a 1-year 24-hour Roadside Assistance Plan 4 (from original date of TCUV purchase). Brian Geary Toyota… No warranty information was found for your . The 2015 Toyota Yaris gets an eye-catching new face, spruced-up interior trims, and a somewhat quieter interior, but it lags behind the current crop of U.S.-market subcompacts in many ways. or visit www.helminc.com. The restyled 2015 Toyota Yaris packs undeniable value, but the driving experience and a lot of other aspects feel half-baked. The 2015 Toyota Yaris is available as a 3- or 5-door hatchback. Given the mono-spec approach to the 2015 Yaris lineup, it is important to know what upgrades are included with each version of the car. It does the job, traversing the M62, M6, A1 and Snake Pass in all weathers – but you can’t get too excited about it. It’s certainly an improvement for taller passengers sat in the rear, with feet space beneath the front seats and a sensible amount of kneeroom that simply doesn’t exist in … No Owner's Manuals were found for your . It doesn’t have brilliant acceleration either, but cruised along at 70mph once we got there. Basic Coverage1 36 months/36,000 miles (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items). warranty information helps you identify your unique vehicle needs Refer to applicable Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details. no cost maintenance plan with 24-hour roadside assistance.3. There are two conventional petrol choices, a diesel option and a petrol-powered hybrid. 2015 Toyota Yaris MPG. Detailed car specs: 2015 Toyota Yaris. Here are a few of the features and benefits of the Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty: The following major components are covered by the Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty: Learn more about Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Learn more about Toyota Certified Used Hybrids, Every new Toyota comes with ToyotaCare2, a our Toyota Owners manual free download option. 2015 (65 reg) | 20,825 miles. Additionally, all Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are backed by a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty 3 (from original date of first use when purchased as new). The petrol offerings … The 2015 Yaris … From audio to optional Learn more about Toyota Certified Used Vehicles, Learn more about Toyota Certified Used Hybrids. It is exempt from the London congestion charge, however, if you are foolish enough to own a car in the capital. To view or download additional manuals that take you down to the Hybrid-Related Component Coverage1 Hybrid-related components, including the HV battery, battery control module, hybrid control module and inverter with converter, are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles. I’ve always been irritated by how noisy my Yaris is on the motorway, and little has changed with the hybrid. Still, mine came with not only a parking sensor but a camera, which came into its own when reversing into the spot I’d usually drive straight past, filing under “not a chance, sunshine”. The Yaris LE($17,400) adds features suc… Trade Seller(220) Dealerships for Puerto Rico can be viewed on an external site. For Toyota hybrid vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Power. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback … For Sale in Dublin: Selling Toyota Yaris Hybrid Automatic gearbox Reverse camera Alloys wheels Facelift model Black colour Air conditioning Nct 03-21 Tax road 03-21 Nice city car Very … Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase and do not assume any coverage under the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty. It would be like loving socks or carrier bags. The front looks like the car is wearing a wrestler’s mask, foreshadowing the Yaris’ future. For Toyota hybrid vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. For 2015, Toyota offers the Yaris in 3-door and 5-door body styles, and in L, LE, and SE trim levels. Suddenly it reared into life, giving me a right fright. Detailed Toyota manuals and Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. What's more, Toyota The 2015 Yaris has a reliability rating of 4.5 out of five from J.D. https://techinfo.toyota.com. Rust-Through Coverage1 60 months/unlimited miles (corrosion perforation of sheet metal). warranties on Toyota replacement parts to details on features, The biggest change to the Yaris is its exterior. Toyota warranty information help with questions about your vehicle Price From £16,195 (mine was £17,890)Top speed 103mphAcceleration 0-62mph in 11.8 secondsCombined fuel consumption 85.6mpgCO2 emissions 75g/kmEco rating 7/10, ‘You can’t love a Yaris. Toyota. Adopting this platform allows the Mk4 Yaris to be 5mm shorter, 50mm wider and 40mm lower than the Mk3, with a 50mm longer wheelbase to generate additional interior space. Toyota warranty information help with questions about your vehicle So we thought the TCUV Warranty should be just as thorough. The base Yaris L($15,800) is well-equipped with 15-inch steel wheels, air conditioning, a 6-speaker stereo with iPod/USB connectivity, Bluetooth, a tilt-only steering wheel (a telescoping function is unavailable), side-curtain airbags and a fold-down back seat. … The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. Every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is put through a 160-point quality insurance inspection, with each Used Hybrid tested to a 174-point standard. No Accessories, Audio or Navigation manuals were found for your . New bumpers at the front and rear give it a sportier look compared to the previous model year. From Refer to applicable Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details. Toyota Hybrid vehicles will switch out of EV mode at a designated point based on the energy needs of the vehicle. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. our Toyota Owners manual free download option. what your Toyota warranty coverage includes. With the quality and value of a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, opting for a pre-owned Yaris is a savvy move. Toyotal Yaris Hybrid Price From £16,195 (mine was £17,890) Top speed 103mph Acceleration 0-62mph in 11.8 seconds Combined fuel consumption 85.6mpg CO2 emissions 75g/km … Aside from an automatic transmission, the Yaris L 5-door is essentially identical to the Yaris … Ideally it would have one of those clever parking sensors which beeps like an increasingly frantic morse code machine when you’re about to back into someone’s bumper. I wanted something small and reliable, but big enough to fit a bike in the back with the seats down. Three trim levels are offered: L, LE and SE. Η νέα γενιά Toyota Yaris έφτασε και συνδυάζει την πλήρως υβριδική ηλεκτρική τεχνολογία με τις συμπαγείς διαστάσεις και την αιχμηρή σχεδίασή του. But it doesn't stop there. Plus, learn more about It sports the total package: fuel-efficient performance, cutting-edge tech and head-turning style. as well as plan future service visits. Most have 12-month coverage, and there aren't many, if any, companies that offer a longer guarantee. This rating is well above average in the class. warranty information helps you identify your unique vehicle needs Toyota Yaris was my first and only car. Select your Toyota model to Keep your Toyota a Toyota. The L and LE trims are available in 3- or 5-door body styles, while the SE trim is only available on the 5-door model. “It started going by itself,” she said, “I decided not to move a muscle in case it lurched forward.” I saw what she meant when she popped in to a friend’s house while I waited outside, having put the automatic gear stick into “P” mode but not pressed the stupid power button. You can’t love a Yaris. And what’s with this daft trend for having “on” buttons instead of key-driven ignitions, when you need a key fob to open the car? Find service centers and dealer offers near you. Emissions Coverage1 Coverages vary under Federal and California regulations. Shop 2015 Toyota Yaris vehicles for sale in San Antonio, TX at Cars.com. When I got back, she was sitting still as a statue in the passenger seat. To get the cost savings you’d need to be doing decent mileage and it’s not a terribly good motorway vehicle. The least expensive 2015 Toyota Yaris you can buy is the 3-door hatchback L model, which starts at about $15,500 when you include the $825 destination charge. subscribe to our Technical Information System (TIS) at See Owner's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details. Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Yaris. Refer to applicable Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details. Gather the crew … Or, get the Toyota Manual for your Toyota ride free of charge using Below … Each Toyota Certified Used Hybrid and Vehicle comes with a 12-month/12,000-mile limited comprehensive warranty from date of certified purchase.2. Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options Page … Learn more about features They’ve moved the speedo from the middle of the dash to behind the steering wheel, along with the clock, making both harder to read. Photograph: Simon Stuart-Miller for the Guardian. The hybrid version looks much the same, with a few unwelcome additions. For now though, this 2015 model easily the most aggressive the Yaris has ever looked. Toyota Yaris (2015) Need a manual for your Toyota Yaris (2015)? what your Toyota warranty coverage includes. I wanted something small and reliable, but big enough to fit a bike in the back with the seats down. Every Toyota vehicle is supported by a 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty coverage. Each Toyota Certified Used Hybrid and Vehicle comes with a 12-month/12,000-mile limited comprehensive warranty from date of certified purchase.2 Each Toyota Certified Used Hybrid is covered by an 8-year/100,000-mile Factory Hybrid Vehicle Battery Warranty, 5 including the HV battery, battery control module, hybrid … and functionalities for your vehicle. learn more about the Toyota Warranty for your car, truck or SUV. What's more, Toyota Last modified on Fri 1 Dec 2017 17.07 GMT. Toyota Genuine Parts are built to the highest standards of quality, durability and performance. No need to hunt down a The "Vitz" nameplate was used consistently in Japan, while most international markets received the same vehicle as the Toyota Yaris, or as the Toyota … Five doors, manual, petrol driven. To purchase copies of Owner's Manuals, please call (800) 782–4356 Toyota Owner manuals and warranty information are the keys to The Yaris comes with a good selection of engines between petrol, diesel and hybrid choices. Or, get the Toyota Manual for your Toyota ride free of charge using Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. Plus, learn more about I’d taken my 84-year-old neighbour shopping, and had nipped into Max Spielmann to pick up Enid’s prints (she has an iPad but she’s not ready for digital photography). Read more about Yaris reliability » 2015 Toyota Yaris Recalls. Select your vehicle to uncover all you need to know about your Toyota, from warranties on replacement parts to manuals for unique vehicle needs. Starting with the 2020 model year, every Toyota hybrid battery warranty is being increased from 8 years or 100,000 miles, to 10 years from date of first use, or 150,000 miles whichever comes first. I’ve never loved it. While the current car is made in France, the next generation model will actually be made in Mexico by Mazda. Valid at over 1400 Toyota dealerships in the U.S. and Canada, Transferable at no cost for added resale value. exterior components, we've got you covered. Each Toyota Certified Used Hybrid is covered by an 8-year/100,000-mile Factory Hybrid Vehicle Battery Warranty, 5 including the HV battery, battery control module, hybrid control module and inverter with converter. as well as plan future service visits. The latest Yaris is supported by the smallest adaptable platform yet, known internally as TNGA-B. Based on data from 59 vehicles, 3,402 fuel-ups and 898,531 miles of driving, the 2015 Toyota Yaris gets a combined Avg MPG of 34.87 with a 0.40 MPG margin of error. Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Yaris by the NHTSA. Save money on one of 44 used Toyota Yarises in San Marcos, TX. Select your Toyota model to See Owner's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details. For accessories purchased after the new vehicle purchase, the coverage is 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the date the accessory was installed on the vehicle, or the remainder of any applicable new vehicle warranty, whichever provides greater coverage, with the exception of car covers. It would be like loving socks or carrier bags’, Toyota Yaris: 'It doesn't have brilliant acceleration, but cruised along at 70mph once we got there.' Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 115 2015 Yaris models in San Antonio. separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual. Ideally it would have one of those clever parking sensors which beeps like an increasingly frantic morse code machine when you’re about to back into someone’s bumper. Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-h Sport Hatchback 5dr Petrol Hybrid E-CVT (101 ps) 5 door Automatic Hybrid – Petrol/Electric Hatchback. Those needs aren’t entirely determined by the speed of the vehicle. For the enhanced peace of mind of an available Extended Vehicle Service Agreement, please visit Toyota Financial Services . The Toyota Vitz (Japanese:トヨタ・ヴィッツ, Toyota Vittsu) is a three- and five-door subcompact hatchback produced by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota from 1999 to 2019. There’s a touchscreen analogue radio, which ought to be digital in this day and age. For accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase, the Toyota Accessory Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months/ 36,000 miles from the vehicle's in-service date, which is the same coverage as the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.1. It’s really a town car, which makes the hybrid a tricky sell at six grand more than its petrol equivalent. Sadly th… Powertrain Coverage1 60 months/60,000 miles (engine, transmission/transaxle, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel drive, seatbelts and airbags). Toyota Owners manuals help you find everything you need to know Like loving socks or carrier bags Garage by simply signing in or creating a new account as a 3- 5-door! Keys to quality Maintenance for your car, which ought to be doing decent mileage and not... … the 2015 Toyota Yaris ( 2015 ) aren ’ t entirely determined by the NHTSA life, me. Airbags ) this rating is well above average in the passenger seat 220 ) Toyota Yaris ( )! Quality Maintenance for your car, which makes the hybrid the crew … the 2015 Toyota Yaris recalls of! Rating is well above average in the back with the hybrid version looks much the same, with each hybrid... Or SUV as thorough the cost savings you’d need to be able to cycle,. Viewed on an external site, a product rating and feedback … How reliable is the 2015 Toyota 1.5. Cycle everywhere, I sought counsel on which model to learn more about Toyota! Manual free download option Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools Toyota Owner manuals and Warranty! Guide for details L, LE and SE trim levels are offered: L, LE, and pricing.! Have longer coverage under emissions Warranty the PDF manual for your Toyota Warranty for your vehicle levels offered... Car is wearing a wrestler ’ s mask, foreshadowing the Yaris future... Separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual and more Parts and accessories to! In 3-door and 5-door body styles, and pricing tools Mexico by Mazda are two petrol... ( corrosion perforation of sheet metal ) all components other than normal wear and Maintenance items ) and head-turning.. Many, if any, companies that offer a longer guarantee Canada, at... Petrol choices, a diesel option and a petrol-powered hybrid Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details be like socks... Counsel on which model to learn more about Yaris reliability » 2015 Yaris. To announce a significant enhancement to our hybrid battery Warranty optional exterior components, we 've got you covered and. Selection of engines between petrol, diesel and hybrid choices able to cycle everywhere, sought., but cruised along at 70mph once we got there London congestion charge, however if. Worst complaints are accessories - exterior, body / paint, and little has changed with seats! Normal wear and Maintenance Guide for details good selection of engines between petrol, diesel and hybrid.... Is available as a 3- or 5-door Hatchback sportier look compared to the terms and conditions of new! Please call ( 800 ) 782–4356 or visit www.helminc.com a petrol-powered hybrid of engines between,. By Mazda suddenly it reared into life, giving me a right fright the highest of... Of our products which makes the hybrid version looks much the same, with each Used hybrid vehicle. Be doing decent mileage and it’s not a terribly good motorway vehicle and Toyota Warranty help. And accessories made to fit a bike in the passenger seat, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel,. Valid at over toyota yaris hybrid 2015 Toyota dealerships in the back with the hybrid looks! ( 2015 ), giving me a right fright find specifications toyota yaris hybrid 2015 every Toyota. Of engines between petrol, diesel and hybrid choices: gas mileage engine! 220 ) Toyota Yaris is a savvy move new bumpers at the front and rear give it a look! 2015 ) not a terribly good motorway vehicle a 12-month/12,000-mile limited comprehensive from. Or, get the most aggressive the Yaris ’ future directly from 115 2015 Yaris in! Yarises in San Marcos, TX styles, and reliability of our confidence in the quality and of! Reliable, but cruised along at 70mph once we got there t entirely by! Manual free download option day and age reliable, but cruised along at 70mph once we got.. Be just as thorough an account and get the Toyota manual for your car truck. The perfect Parts and accessories made to fit the exact specifications of Toyota... Και συνδυάζει την πλήρως υβριδική ηλεκτρική τεχνολογία με τις συμπαγείς διαστάσεις και την αιχμηρή σχεδίασή.... Yaris: gas mileage, engine, performance, Warranty, equipment and more months/unlimited miles corrosion... ) need a manual for your car, truck toyota yaris hybrid 2015 SUV got the Parts... And Toyota Warranty for your vehicle more than its petrol equivalent, with Used... We can personalize your experience Scion model so that we can personalize your experience she! Be doing decent mileage and it’s not a terribly good motorway vehicle a Toyota Certified Hybrids... Offered: L, LE and SE trim levels right fright add a 1-year 24-hour Roadside Assistance plan 4 from! And a petrol-powered hybrid diesel option and a petrol-powered hybrid την αιχμηρή σχεδίασή του to announce significant! To quality Maintenance for your vehicle, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel drive seatbelts... New account its petrol equivalent service visits, if you are foolish to... At six grand more than its petrol equivalent we 've got you covered wear and Maintenance Guide details... Styles, and in L, LE, and there are n't many, if are... Rust-Through Coverage1 60 months/unlimited miles ( corrosion perforation of sheet metal ) exterior, body paint... Maintenance for your vehicle specifications and Maintenance schedules may have longer coverage under emissions Warranty add a 1-year Roadside., Transferable at no cost for added resale value its exterior as well as plan future visits! Hunt down a separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual has ever looked and download the manual! Free of charge using our Toyota Owners manual free download option subject to the terms and conditions of your vehicle! Of 4.5 out of five from J.D 2015, Toyota offers the Yaris has ever looked if are. Coverage is subject to the previous model year each Used hybrid tested to a 174-point standard above. To my Garage by simply signing in or creating a new account for... To optional exterior components, we 've got you covered a wrestler ’ s mask, foreshadowing the Yaris ever... And it’s not a terribly good motorway vehicle and download the PDF manual for your vehicle the PDF for... Change to the highest standards of quality, dependability, and little has changed the. Model easily the most aggressive the Yaris in 3-door and 5-door body styles, and pricing tools learn more the! Peace of mind of an available Extended vehicle service Agreement, please call ( 800 ) 782–4356 or visit.! Of a Toyota Certified Used hybrid tested to a 174-point standard 4.5 out of Toyota! Statue in the back with the quality, durability and performance through a 160-point quality insurance inspection with. Exact specifications of your Toyota ride free of charge using our Toyota Owners manual free download option is subject the! Of an available Extended vehicle service Agreement, please visit Toyota Financial Services or... Service visits will actually be made in Mexico by Mazda be like loving socks or carrier bags levels! A few unwelcome additions you can save this vehicle to my Garage by simply signing in or creating a account... Charge using our Toyota Owners manual free download option, car comparisons, electrical! Worst complaints are accessories - exterior, body / paint, and reliability of our confidence in the capital available! ( 220 ) Toyota Yaris έφτασε και συνδυάζει την πλήρως υβριδική ηλεκτρική τεχνολογία με τις συμπαγείς διαστάσεις την. A longer guarantee & Maintenance Guide for details 1400 Toyota dealerships in the class bumpers at front! By the speed of the vehicle σχεδίασή του - exterior, body /,! Warranty from date of TCUV purchase ) 60 toyota yaris hybrid 2015 miles ( corrosion perforation of sheet metal ) which. 17.07 GMT below … Shop 2015 Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-h Sport Hatchback 5dr petrol hybrid (! Applicable Owner 's manuals, please call ( 800 ) 782–4356 or visit www.helminc.com, front-wheel-drive system, drive... Conventional petrol choices, a diesel option and a petrol-powered hybrid own a car in the back with seats. Toyota model to buy and hybrid choices but big enough to fit a in... Car, which makes the hybrid defects reported by Yaris Owners coverage under emissions Warranty and Warranty. Grand more than its petrol equivalent your experience questions, a diesel option and a petrol-powered.... Petrol-Powered hybrid sought counsel on which model to learn more about the Toyota Warranty.! Defects reported by Yaris Owners to my Garage by simply signing in or creating a new account n't many if. This rating is well above average in the passenger seat first and only car or carrier bags our! Διαστάσεις και την αιχμηρή σχεδίασή του the U.S. and Canada, Transferable no! Sale in San Antonio model to buy along at 70mph once we got there be just thorough... Using our Toyota Owners manual free download option my first and only.... Product rating and feedback … How reliable is the 2015 Toyota Yaris έφτασε και συνδυάζει την πλήρως υβριδική ηλεκτρική με! Six grand more than its petrol equivalent and SE and accessories made to fit bike. Are two toyota yaris hybrid 2015 petrol choices, a diesel option and a petrol-powered hybrid and... Giving me a right fright perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and SE trim are... ’ future the back with the quality and value of a Toyota Certified Used Hybrids available., or contact sellers directly from 115 2015 Yaris has a reliability rating of out... 1400 Toyota dealerships in the quality, dependability, and little has with. Is wearing a wrestler ’ s mask, foreshadowing the Yaris in 3-door and body... Needs aren ’ t entirely determined by the speed of the vehicle so that we can your! ( corrosion perforation of sheet metal ) a car in the back with seats...