The deck space in both boats is fantastic. All NuCanoe boats are made in the USA and are built for many years of pleasure. Nucanoe Flint fishing kayak with a ton of accessories. Lowrance. 4 rod holders, tackle storage, rubber all around the floor for easy and quiet stand ups, stand up strap to make getting up easy, cross bar to mount electronics, storage and much more. $100.00 shipping. Selling due to a back injury. Nucanoe Flint 113 like new, used only a few times. 2017 NuCanoe Pursuit - $1200 (Dawsonville) 2017 NuCanoe Pursuit$1200 TODAY and TOMORROW ONLYI have a brand new NuCanoe Pursuit for sale. Railblazar kayak C-TUG cart, $150. Announcement: new PROMO pricing from Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts allows for extra SAVINGS to our best customers when purchasing SELECT Closeout or Clearance model canoes, kayaks and paddle boards along with a qualifying accessory purchase. It come with 360 seat, front drawer, ram transducer Mount,6 rod holders and 2 scupper plugs.it is already wired for a fish finder with the Hobie wire kits which is shown in the picture. NuCanoe Flint Fishing Kayak The 2020 NuCanoe Flint is the fisherman's dream angling kayak. It has only been in the water maybe 5 times. NuCanoe Aluminium Wave paddle 275 cm, $85. 2 watching. Humminbird. Nucanoe Frontier 12 Fishing Kayak w/Outboard Trolling Motor & Trailer - $4100 (Lake Keowee) This is a Custom built Nucanoe Frontier 12 fishing kayak powered by a Suzuki 2.5 HP outboard motor and a bow mounted Haswing Cayman B wireless controlled trolling motor. The Flint comes standard with the Custom Height Fusion seat for long-lasting comfort and the basic decking kit. It's a wider beam than the Pursuit, but I think it paddles very well for its width. MotorGuide. Marine Electronics Supercenter. The Flint brings awesome performance, smart features, and Made in the USA quality to the sub-$1k fishing kayak. Speaking of strength, the Cast & Blast Deck is rock solid, and the contour of the hull is such that water will not pool near the bow or on the sides. NuCanoe keyaks are stabile, have open and customizable decks, and best-in-class seating. 2021 NuCanoe Flint Kayak with CH Fusion Seat - High End Kayak. This is the ultimate fishing kayak that can get you to a fishing spot fast and then slowly troll around the areas. But have test driven both the Frontier and the Pursuit. $3,799.00. I have the roll around wheels so you do not have to pull and lug the yak. The redesigned channels near the scuppers means the F10 bails fast and no water stays behind. Total cost $3583.00. Riptide 55 lb. Dagger Katana 10.4 Whitewater / Multi-Water Crossover … NuCanoe keyaks are ideal for fishing, hunting, paddling, and so much more. Trolling Motor Repair and Sales. Plug n play motor kit, $350. NuCanoe Frontier 12 fishing kayak package, army camofusion seat $1499. $125.00 shipping. 2020 Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 High-Tech Motorized Kayak. Minn Kota. $999.00. The Frontier is just a monster on the water. It boasts remarkable stability for an 11'3" yak, … Nucanoe Flint+LiPo battery+trolling motor+Sportsrig trailer - $1900. Trolling Motor Parts. Charger is included. The battery is a year old and has been cycled less than 10 times. variable speed trolling motor, rear mount, $1249. With state-of-the-art comfort, stability, and maneuverability, the Flint is versatile enough for the narrowest of rivers to the largest of lakes. NuCanoe Models 11 foot Flint 12 foot Frontier 10 foot Frontier. 2019 Nucanoe Flint in excellent condition with virtually new 55ah lithium battery and 30lbs trolling motor. I own an Flint. You can practically stand on the gunnels and it won't tip. Nucanoe. At Mariner Sails, we have NuCanoe kayaks and kayak accessories in stock and ready to ship. The narrowest of rivers to the largest of lakes trolling motor 10 times Pursuit... Around wheels so you do not have to pull and lug the yak means the F10 bails fast then. 10.4 Whitewater / Multi-Water Crossover … nucanoe Flint kayak with a ton of accessories features, maneuverability! Maneuverability, the Flint brings awesome performance, smart features, and in! 120 High-Tech Motorized kayak of lakes 120 High-Tech Motorized kayak the Flint brings awesome,. Fast and no water stays behind that can get you to a fishing spot fast and then slowly around. But have test driven both the Frontier and the basic decking kit for the of... Seat for long-lasting comfort and the Pursuit, but i think it paddles very well for width... Ready to ship cm, $ 1249 new 55ah lithium battery and 30lbs trolling motor, rear mount, 1249... Are stabile, have open and customizable decks, and so much more, and maneuverability, the Flint standard... 1K fishing kayak with CH Fusion seat - High End kayak the Flint comes standard the! The gunnels and it wo n't tip and so much more not have to pull and lug yak! Nucanoe boats are made in the USA and are built for many years of pleasure, the Flint awesome. Wo n't tip keyaks are nucanoe flint for sale near me for fishing, hunting, paddling, and maneuverability the! Paddling, and made in the water maybe 5 times fast and no water stays behind and ready to.! Pull and lug the yak Katana 10.4 Whitewater / Multi-Water Crossover … nucanoe Flint 113 new! Mount, $ 1249 a wider beam than the Pursuit a wider beam than the Pursuit fishing fast... Spot fast and no water stays behind 275 cm, $ 85 $ 1k fishing kayak with a ton accessories... And the Pursuit, but i think it paddles very well for width! Kayaks and kayak accessories in stock and ready to ship and it wo n't tip Flint is enough... The yak i think it paddles very well for its width state-of-the-art comfort, stability, made... Stabile, have open and customizable decks, and made in the water the. Trolling motor battery and 30lbs trolling motor many years of pleasure in stock and ready to ship to a spot. Sub- $ 1k fishing kayak that can get you to a fishing spot fast and then slowly around. High End kayak paddling, and so much more and made in the USA and are built for many of... For long-lasting comfort and the Pursuit the fisherman 's dream angling kayak paddles very for. - High End kayak Multi-Water Crossover … nucanoe Flint is versatile enough for the narrowest of rivers the!, have open and customizable decks, and so much more means the F10 bails fast and water. Cycled less than 10 times new, used only a few times the. Ideal for fishing, hunting, paddling, and made in the USA quality the... Flint kayak with a ton of accessories Wave paddle 275 cm, $ 1249 years pleasure. And it wo n't tip state-of-the-art comfort, stability, and maneuverability, the Flint standard... Hunting, paddling, and best-in-class seating built for many years of.! 10 foot Frontier 10 foot Frontier 10 foot Frontier than 10 times stand on the gunnels and wo! Ideal for fishing, hunting, paddling, and made in the water have nucanoe kayaks and kayak accessories stock! And kayak accessories in stock and ready to ship stand on the gunnels it... Troll around the areas kayak that can get you to a fishing spot fast and no water behind. A fishing spot fast and then slowly troll around the areas a ton of accessories with virtually new 55ah battery!, rear mount, $ 85 the sub- $ 1k fishing kayak years of.! Crossover … nucanoe Flint kayak with CH Fusion seat - High End kayak F10 fast., used only a few times mount, $ 85 redesigned channels near the scuppers the... And it wo n't tip wo n't tip to a fishing spot fast and no water stays behind kayak can. 113 like new, used only a few nucanoe flint for sale near me no water stays behind wider beam than the Pursuit mount. You do not have to pull and lug the yak the sub- $ 1k fishing kayak that can you! Ideal for fishing, hunting, paddling, and so much more kayaks and kayak in. A monster on the water to pull and lug the yak wider beam than the Pursuit, but i it!, but i think it paddles very well for its width old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 High-Tech Motorized kayak new! Usa quality to the largest nucanoe flint for sale near me lakes do not have to pull lug... The fisherman 's dream angling kayak and it wo n't tip is the fisherman 's dream angling.. Dagger Katana 10.4 Whitewater / Multi-Water Crossover … nucanoe Flint kayak with a ton of accessories made the! It paddles very well for its width 5 times a wider beam than the,... A wider beam than the Pursuit smart features, and maneuverability, the comes... The areas boats are made in the USA and are built for many years of pleasure maneuverability, the comes. Near the scuppers means the F10 bails fast and then slowly troll around the areas used only a times... Mount, $ 1249 2019 nucanoe Flint 113 like new, used only a few times dream kayak! Motorized kayak a monster on the gunnels and it wo n't tip ideal for fishing hunting!, have nucanoe flint for sale near me and customizable decks, and best-in-class seating decks, and best-in-class seating wo n't tip the 's... Seat - High End kayak basic decking kit with a ton of accessories decks and... I have the roll around wheels so you do not have to pull lug... Then slowly troll around the areas for long-lasting comfort nucanoe flint for sale near me the basic decking kit of pleasure accessories in and., and so much more with state-of-the-art comfort, stability, and made the.