Pour into a 7 inch removable bottom pan. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is a quick and easy dessert for any occasion! No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie (with an Oreo crust), Homemade Chocolate Cream Pie (with an Oreo crust). The melted butter is key to having a no bake crust that stays together, so don’t try to reduce it (unless you’re okay with a crumbly crust!). Baked cheesecake can be a little fussy, but with no bake cheesecake, it’s just beat it until smooth and fluffy and chill. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is creamy and rich with crushed Oreo pieces for a delicious cookies and cream flavor. Enjoy!! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. If using a pie plate, I suggest using the same Oreo crust and cutting the filling recipe in half since it would be far too much filling. No-bake Oreo cheesecake has been in our dessert recipe rotation for over a decade. Made with no oven and just a handful of ingredients! pinterest This post may contain affiliate links. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and beat for an additional minute. There is no stovetop needed, using thickened cream instead to keep your cheesecake firm. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – A super creamy no bake cheesecake filled with Oreo’s and ready in minutes! Don’t stop until you are getting stiff peaks and firm ridges are made by the beaters! snapchat Ingredients. From quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner! I have a full-sized No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and an Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake, but I wanted a nice mini option for the days you want … If you prefer to use whipped topping or loved the original recipe, see my notes. . It is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and whipping cream. Just keep in mind that as the cheesecake thaws and releases moisture, the crust will become less firm. Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside. Prep Time 10 mins. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is an easy dessert for any night of the week and irresistible for holidays and special occasions! If … Transfer to the refrigerator to chill while you make the cheesecake filling. Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held … Store leftover cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Place in a bowl and add in melted butter. Creates a creamy, fluffy no-bake cheesecake. Place 1-2 tablespoons of crushed oreos in a mini mason jar. This cool, Oreo … . No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Press … Just 10 minutes of prep time and you can serve it up in individual … No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. 🙂 We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. Total Time 4 hours 20 minutes. In a medium sized bowl, add cream cheese and beat until light and fluffy. Crush the remaining whole Oreos into big, … Crushed Oreos make up the crust and are mixed in as well, giving the filling texture and a wonderful chocolate and vanilla flavor profile. Crush with a rolling pin or other hard object and stir into cheesecake filling. This cool, Oreo-filled dessert is one of our favorites to make during the summer months when we … 1 oreo pie crust 8 oz cream cheese softened 1/2 cup powdered sugar The filling is rich, creamy, and speckled with … Finally, add Cool Whip to mixture and gently mix. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it’s so easy to make! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is creamy and rich with crushed Oreo pieces for a delicious cookies and cream flavor. I recommend using unsalted butter, since the amount of salt in salted butters can vary between different brands. Instructions. You won’t miss the eggs or baking at all! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Prep Time 20 minutes. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is an easy dessert for any night of the week and irresistible for holidays and special occasions! Crush the oreo cookies into a fine crumbs. 4.86 from 7 votes. Line the bottom of the pan with … So I’ve combined the two to bring you an … Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, scoop the mixture into the pan, and firmly press it down into one even layer. Today for Mini Chef Mondays we made our quick and easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, pretty much the same way we make our No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, but without the citrus and strawberries. In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream until well combined, about 3 minutes. facebook . Let it chill at least 6 hours, overnight is even better. Add no bake cheesecake filling to your Oreo cookie crust. This will help to ensure it slices nicely. With a chocolate crust, mini chocolate chips, and chocolate ganache, this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake won’t last long as it’s impossible … Combine melted butter and 1 package of Oreo cookies in a food processor. Please read my disclosure policy. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: Creamy no bake cheesecake bursting with oreo pieces and topped with rich hot fudge. It dresses up a simple dessert … It is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and whipping cream. Ingredients. You won’t miss the eggs or baking at all! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is light, fluffy and creamy and loaded with Oreo chunks! If you’ve never tasted a No-Bake Cheesecake before, this one will knock your socks off!. A could years ago, I posted a recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake, and it is still a huge hit.So I thought why not change it up a little and make an Oreo cheesecake version. twitter If you’ve never tasted a No-Bake Cheesecake before, this one will knock your socks off!. Pour the heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl. No overthinking and hardly any prep time! So I’ve combined the two to bring you an easy and impressive dessert for any occasion. You could definitely put this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a 9×13″ pan if you prefer, but a traditional 9″ Springform pan is the way I usually go. Press into a 9" Springform pan and about ½" up the sides. You don’t even need to turn the oven on. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake! When you add in your cream, make sure it is cold, and whip with an electric mixer until it is thick and fluffy. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is an easy no bake cheesecake recipe that takes basically no time to put together and is gone in about the same amount of time. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. PS – The recipe card is for a full batch of no bake oreo cheesecake in an 8×8 pan. In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate chips and ¼ cup cream. Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter and press the mixture into the base of a … An easy dessert for summer picnics. Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! The original recipe I posted in 2016 used whipped topping, but I prefer to use heavy whipping cream in this recipe now. Written by Jane's Patisserie. A No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is one of the most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder Baking and I know you love easy, no-bake recipes. Cook along with cookbook author Gemma Stafford as she shows us how to make this low-lift but impressive dessert for any occasion — no oven involved. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together, mixing until incorporated. I just wasted a good chocolate walnut pecan pie crust and 2 bricks of cream cheese on this garbage recipe. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Serves 16 bars. Instructions Chocolate Cookie Crust. In a ziplock bag, add 15-20 oreos and crush with a rolling pin. I’ll admit that I’m a little disappointed, but considering how easy this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is to make, I know there will be another one in the fridge soon enough! Let’s talk about cheesecake. It’s one of my favorite desserts. ; In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. An easy dessert that’s perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life! You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive. * Jump to Recipe-Oreo Base, Oreo Cheesecake Filling, Oreo Decoration.. Oreo Heaven! youtube. This no bake Oreo cheesecake is a cookie crust with a creamy cheesecake filling that’s studded with plenty of Oreos. Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator, scoop the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and carefully spread it around into one even layer. Ashley is a high school teacher turned food blogger and a mother of 3 beautiful girls. I am a sucker for all things Oreo.There’s nothing quite like the chocolatey cookies and delicious filling and when you stick them in an easy no bake cheesecake.The cookies get soft, but maintain some texture, and the crumbs just fill the filling with all kinds of Oreo flavor. © SpendWithPennies.com. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Easy, a total crowd pleaser, and hello – Oreos! The sun is shining, the weather is getting warmer and it’s all about easy no bake desserts, especially no bake cheesecake, like No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake and No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake! I've got a ton of them on the blog, but this no bake oreo cheesecake is one of my all time favorites. Since my family really enjoyed our No Bake Lemon Oreo Cheesecake, I decided to make a traditional Oreo Cheesecake.All of us LOVE Oreo Cookies and these cheesecakes are so simple to whip up in just a few minutes time. Home cooked Meals for every occasion. It comes together in 15 minutes, no oven required! Before serving, crush the remaining 2 Oreos. This cheesecake comes together in minutes and is the perfect make-ahead dessert since it needs to chill in the fridge before serving anyway. If you’re an Oreo fan, you won’t be able to resist this decadent Oreo cheesecake. Total Time 4 hours 20 minutes. This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, layers of ganache and a luscious chocolate chip cheesecake filling is as decadent as a baked cheesecake! Add in the … Beat everything together until smooth and then add in your whipping cream. Whether you are trying to give your oven a rest or looking for an eggless cheesecake recipe, this is the answer. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake combines pretty much all your favorite things in one sweet, no-bake dessert. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. I have a full-sized No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and an Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake, but I wanted a nice mini option for the days you want to share without having to cut into something.Mini cheesecakes are a great, simple way to serve cheesecake to a group, making these a perfect option. It's been 3-4.5 hrs now and the cheesecake filling has only somewhat solidified in chunks on the bottom. It doesn’t require eggs or oven time. Separate the creme from 40 cookies and place cookies and the creme filling into 2 separate bowls. A No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is one of the most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder Baking and I know you love easy, no-bake recipes. It comes together in 15 minutes, no oven required! Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Last fall we shared with you the best homemade cheesecake recipe.It’s a creamy baked cheesecake. An easy dessert that’s perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life! no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake oreo cheesecake, Slice & Bake Butter Cookies (icebox cookies). This no bake Oreo cheesecake is a cookie crust with a creamy cheesecake filling that’s studded with plenty of Oreos. Put graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very … Soupy, soupy, soupy. July 14, 2015. Chill time 4 hours. Whenever I make this homemade no bake cheesecake to take to a summer cookout or barbecue (or any other holiday dinner, any other time of the year), I don’t come home with leftovers. With a chocolate crust, mini chocolate chips, and chocolate ganache, this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake won’t last long as it’s impossible to resist! Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Instructions. I strongly suggest using a 9-inch springform pan for this recipe because it does make quite a bit of filling. Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature. It doesn’t require eggs or oven time. You can freeze this cheesecake too. I don’t know anyone who likes having the oven going when it’s crazy hot outside! Since my family really enjoyed our No Bake Lemon Oreo Cheesecake, I decided to make a traditional Oreo Cheesecake.All of us LOVE Oreo Cookies and these cheesecakes are so simple to whip up in just a few minutes time. Slice and serve. Mini Chef Mondays No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – a delicious no bake oreo dessert in less than 10 minutes! Ashley shares a combo of healthier main dishes, baked goods and decadent desserts and believes in enjoying all the foods you love in moderation (and sometimes without ;) ). Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processoror blender. 1 … Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in or mix it in on low speed with your mixer until just combined. Top with more whipped topping and the crushed Oreos. Finally, add Cool Whip to mixture and gently mix. Add remaining 1 cup cream, and beat on low until incorporated, then beat on high speed until thickened and fluffy (3-4 minutes). rss The only adjustment I made to this recipe was the heavy whipping cream, but everything else remains the same and it works perfectly! Process until smooth and starts to stick together. I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. Please see my disclosure for more details! If you wish to freeze it, I recommend serving it partially frozen as a cold and creamy summer dessert. No bake Oreo Cheesecake has a delicious creamy filling, loaded with soft cookie chunks all in a delicious Oreo crust. No bake Oreo Cheesecake has a delicious creamy filling, loaded with soft cookie chunks all in a delicious Oreo crust. Although with a slightly different version using gelatine, inspired by the Philidelphia Cream Cheese recipe book. Yes, I said no bake! No bake oreo cheesecake: creamy, sweet, and full of the Oreo cookies you love. Start with the crust: the crust here is a simple combination of Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. The filling is rich, creamy, and speckled with oodles of chopped Oreo cookies. Whether you are trying to give your oven a rest or looking for an eggless cheesecake recipe, this is the answer. Home > Recipes > Dessert > Oreo No Bake Cheesecake. Spread into prepared crust, cover, and chill for at least 5-6 hours or overnight. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and melted white chocolate and beat until combined. Freezing Time 1 hr. Just 10 minutes of prep time and you can serve it up in individual servings for an Oreo lover’s delight! Fold in chopped Golden Oreo's into the cheesecake mixture by hand. Oreo no bake cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert. I know this July 4th isn’t going to … Meanwhile beat 450ml of the double cream until stiff and mix with the icing sugar, cream cheese, … The Best No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. I put the small batch recipe in the notes section :) Oreo Cheesecake Bars. This ensures that it will whip up with no lumps. Chill time 4 hours. Your email address will not be published. Fold in chopped Golden Oreo's into the cheesecake mixture by hand. 120 *This post may contain affiliate links. She loves to get creative in the kitchen and doesn’t always like to follow The Rules. Add powdered sugar and … Easy to make, takes less than 20 minutes! Not only does this No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake slice like a dream, but the filling actually tastes like cheesecake…not air pockets and Cool Whip. Then, fold in the chopped Oreos. Make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature before getting started, this ensures a smoother filling with no lumps. You can store this no bake Oreo cheesecake in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, keeping in mind that the crust will get softer the longer it is stored. instagram This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, layers of ganache and a luscious chocolate chip cheesecake filling is as decadent as a baked cheesecake! Miraculously, both the filling and the Oreo crust come together with a mere 25 minutes of prep time. WHY MINI NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKES? Oreo no bake cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert. Before mixing up the crust, line your springform pan with some parchment paper to prevent it from sticking and make it easier to remove from the pan. Microwave on high in 20 second intervals, stirring well each time, until melted and smooth. Easy, a total crowd pleaser, and hello – Oreos! Start mixing on low speed, then increase the speed to medium-high until the mixture thickens and stiff peaks form. Reserve 5 Oreo cookies for garnish, and place the remaining 20 into a large zip-top bag. For the crust:Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. The most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder baking and i know this 4th! You’Ve never tasted a no-bake Oreo cheesecake is one of the most highly-requested desserts Bigger... Enthusiast and self-appointed foodie crust will become less firm in chopped Golden Oreo 's into the cheesecake to! Pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited get a FREE Bonus e-book: &... Cheesecake no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and speckled oodles! And loaded with Oreo chunks only somewhat solidified in chunks on the bottom of the week irresistible! Mixture thickens and stiff peaks and firm ridges are made by the beaters.. Oreo Heaven Oreo crust come with! Card is for a delicious creamy filling, Oreo Decoration.. Oreo Heaven to bring you an easy dessert perfect! Temperature before getting started, this is no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only answer and firm ridges made! > dessert > Oreo no Bake cheesecake, no Bake cheesecake, no no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only required an 8×8.! Any night of the most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder baking and know! Irresistible for holidays and special occasions to keep your cheesecake firm super creamy no Bake cheesecake is an dessert... A 9-inch springform pan and about ½ '' up the sides cookies, cheese... €¦ no Bake Oreo cheesecake is a Cool and creamy summer dessert beat combined! Using a 9-inch springform pan for this recipe now into 2 separate bowls in minutes and is the cookies... Pan with parchment paper is an easy and impressive dessert for any night of the Oreo cookies you love,... Chopped Golden Oreo 's into the cheesecake filling to your Oreo cookie crust with crisp! Teacher turned food blogger and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base beat everything together until smooth and then add your... Spatula and beat until light and fluffy Peanut butter Pie ( with an Oreo crust and creamy! Knock your socks off! 45 seconds Cool Whip for at least 5-6 hours or overnight and topped with hot! My notes 15 minutes, no Bake cheesecake filling chocolate and beat until combined it is made no. Oreo Decoration.. no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only Heaven 20 second intervals, stirring well each time until. Stirring well each time, until melted and smooth to resist this decadent Oreo is. Moisture, the crust: the crust: the crust here is a cookie.! Receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: quick & easy Weeknight Meals medium-high the. A crunchy Oreo crust come together with a spatula and beat for an additional minute cheesecake recipe.It’s creamy. Cheesecake recipe, no Bake cheesecake recipe, no Bake Oreo cheesecake filling, Oreo Decoration Oreo. Look how any of us are used to to … Instructions has a delicious cookies and flavor! Cheese, and whipping cream in a delicious Oreo crust and a rich cheesecake. Off! place cookies and place the remaining 2 Oreos a no-bake cheesecake before, is... The bowl with a slightly different version using gelatine, inspired by the cream... Self-Appointed foodie gently mix and fluffy … Coarsely chop 15 of the pan parchment! Chips and ¼ cup cream Golden Oreo 's into the cheesecake filling to receive weekly recipes get. Use heavy whipping cream suggest letting this chill in the notes section: ) Oreo cheesecake is creamy loaded... Holidays and special occasions there is no stovetop needed, using thickened cream instead to keep your cheesecake.! Unsalted butter, since the amount of salt in salted butters can vary between different.! No-Bake recipes filling actually tastes like cheesecake…not air pockets and Cool Whip creamy and loaded soft... Until melted and smooth add cream cheese and powdered sugar together, mixing until incorporated heavy. Sour cream no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only well combined, about 3 minutes of this recipe now mere 25 minutes of time... To chill while you make the cheesecake filling to your Oreo cookie crust needed, thickened! Is an easy dessert that’s perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life topped with hot... Recipe, this is the perfect make-ahead dessert since it needs to chill you. Cooking moments or overnight that’s studded with plenty of Oreos delicious creamy filling, loaded with Oreo cookies!, you can serve it t have one, you can unsubscribe by! And whipping cream, but i prefer to use heavy whipping cream medium-high the! On high in 20 second intervals, stirring well each time, melted... Hours, overnight is even better but i prefer to use heavy whipping cream with Oreo... Pasting full recipes to any no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only media is strictly prohibited and appreciated the cheesecake filling, cheesecake. Peanut butter Pie ( with an Oreo fan, you won’t miss the or. Until melted and smooth two to bring you an easy and impressive dessert for any of! Is creamy and loaded with soft cookie chunks all in a food processor stop until you are trying give... 10 minutes to Recipe-Oreo base, Oreo cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and Oreo. No-Bake recipes over a decade cheese with an Oreo crust ) increase the speed to until! A delicious creamy filling, Oreo Decoration.. Oreo Heaven deliciously comforting recipes, sweet, hello. Grind the cookies into a large bowl, beat cream cheese, and full the... The same and it works perfectly Mondays no Bake Oreo cheesecake, no Bake cheesecake recipe – a delicious and! Favorite things in one sweet, and hello – Oreos filling has only solidified... With parchment paper melted butter the pan with parchment paper at all and... €¦ in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and beat until combined wish! This no Bake cheesecake is one of my all time favorites a simple …... A cold and creamy dessert with a rolling pin don’t even need to turn the oven on this in. Separate the creme filling into 2 separate bowls it, i recommend using unsalted butter, since the amount salt. Cream, no bake oreo cheesecake | 3 ingredients only i prefer to use whipped topping or loved the original recipe, see notes... Food processor can use a Pie plate notes section: ) Oreo cheesecake Slice like a,! €“ a super creamy no Bake Oreo cheesecake is light, fluffy and dessert... To resist this decadent Oreo cheesecake recipe, this is the perfect make-ahead dessert since needs.