New Hyundai i20 is the longest car in the segment. Honda Jazz Specifications and Features including dimensions, engine capacity (cc), fuel efficiency, seating capacity, safety and comfort features and more. It has a mileage of 18.2 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl based on the type of fuel and the variant. Boot Capacity (Litres in VDA Standard): 359 . UK based forum since 2007 for all Honda Jazz and Fit owners offering technical and buying advice. I think reserve capacity may be 5~8L, and atleast on my older Jazz is one thing I don't have to worry about really. I agree probably about 90 / 100 miles after the light comes on, nice to know you have a reserve. This is the precautionary principle -  that you always have a 'reserve' when the tank is showing empty - I would be surprised if any car maker was different - the last thing they want to happen is that you get stranded through lack of fuel. Fuel tank capacity. Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service. A larger boot allows you to carry more luggage. 27AH(5)/30AH(20) *1. 2.0 L. Light Bulbs. Rear View Mirror, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Advanced Multi-Information Combination Meter With LCD display and Blue BacklightEco Assist System with Ambient Rings on Combimeter Fuel Consumption Display/Warning Average Fuel Consumption DisplayInstantaneous Fuel Economy Display Gear Knob Finish Leather WrappedInner Door Handle Colour Glossy SilverFront Console Garnish with Silver Finish Streering Wheel Silver Garnish Front Center Panel with Premium Black Gloss Finish Silver Finish AC VentsSilver Finish on Combination Meter Silver Finish Door Ornament, 17.7cm Advanced Infotainment System with Capacitive Touchscreen. The Honda Jazz Final Edition ^ has arrived – with all the zippy performance, style and touches of magic that have made it one of Australia’s favourite light hatches. Capacity/Type. 5W. Watch how to open fuel lid in Honda Jazz in the following video. Power seats. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. Some fuel gauges have an analog display while others have a digital or liquid crystal display. I filled up my GD1 this evening after driving a couple of miles with the fuel light on. Open to all owners worldwide. That's why when doing a fuel consumption check you should always return to the same filling station and if possible the same pump for the most accurate result. If you leave a gallon in reserve that's about 37mpg,that's a bit pessimistic!! Analytics. Select another variant HYBRID. However it depends on the brand of fuel, some froth up more than others making the pump shut off sooner. Not assiocated with Honda or its subsidiaries. (NW50J) (Giorno) – Over the years, the Honda Metropolitan (Giorno) has achieved the status of classic scooter—and rightfully so, as fun styling along with a 50cc fuel-injected four-stroke engine have kept this little icon on the favorites list. ® 2019 www.cars24.comAll rights reserved, Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACETM) Body Structure ,Rear Parking Camera with Guidelines Multiview ,Key Off Reminder ,Horn Type Dual, Manually Adjustable Ext. Jazz I | 2002-2008. It comes with the Manual Transmission. The Honda Jazz is a Hatchback with 5 seater capacity. The Engine Displacement of the Diesel engine is 1498 cc. Keep your fuel tank and fuel storage tank filled with fresh fuel and out of direct sunlight. Login with username, password and session length, When I went to fill up yesterday the low level light had been on for some time and the gauge was quite a long way down. This makes it great for overnight power. In the GD it was 35.69! Jazz III | 2015-2017. Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel. The most I`ve put in the tank was 40.06 litres and I`ve done 508.9 miles on it (02.07.2011). If 42 litres can be put in I don't know where it's going! The most we've put in either of our GEs is 33 litres. It comes with the Manual Transmission. It's touted as a "reserve capacity" but that's probably marketing making a virtue out of a necessity, caused by the unusual shape of the fuel tank and its placement in the Jazz. « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 11:53:10 AM ». When the fuel light comes on there's at least a gallon left. Front Turn Signal Lights. Headlights (High/Low Beam) 60/55W (H4) Fog Lights* 35W (H8 LL) Position Lights. The Honda Jazz is a Hatchback with 5 seater capacity. New Hyundai i20 is the widest car in the segment. My Honda: 2003 1.4 S, the lightest version. But this Final Edition Jazz is even more eye-catching with brilliant 16” black alloys and mirrors to match. 9,40,500 (ex-showroom Delhi). I haven't gone down as far as the light coming on but a needle about 3 needle widths off of the bottom mark still allows around 15 litres still in there. Fuel Consumption (Combined) Fuel Consumption (Combined) 4.5L / … On the GE Jazz it's the same. Both engines employ Honda’s i-VTEC intelligent variable valve timing system for … Jazz III (facelift) | 2017-2020. The Jazz features a central multi-information display that provides you with easy to read visual information. Honda Jazz 1.3 it is a Small / Economy Cars. The Engine Displacement of the Diesel engine is 1498 cc. Except Bhutan, Indian and Nepal models. Jazz III (facelift) | 2017-2020 has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. 40 liters. Leather seats. How much fuel consumed Honda Jazz 1.3 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon. I experience a similar lack of confidence in the fuel gauge. Folding rear seat. HONDA JAZZ. It starts with one of Honda’s famously reliable four-stroke engines, a no-shift automatic transmission, and remarkable fuel efficiency. Performance The refined steering and chassis of the Honda Jazz, along with its 16V i-VTEC engine, make it oh so fun to drive. The most I`ve put in the tank was 40.06 litres and I`ve done 508.9 miles on it (02.07.2011). It has a mileage of 18.2 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl based on the type of fuel and the variant. Also try filling when the gauge is on the half mark, it is 18 to 19 litres in mine. It comes with a slightly larger fuel tank capacity of 43 litres. The Honda Fit (Japanese: ホンダ・フィット, Hepburn: Honda Fitto), also marketed as Honda Jazz, is a five-door B-segment supermini or subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Honda since 2001 and now in its fourth generation. Fuel Tank Capacity (ℓ): 40 . … It is one of the best among various cars. With modern electronics it is easy to make a fuel gauge appear linear for any shape of fuel tank. The fuel gauge in your automobile indicates the amount of fuel that remains in the gas tank. 2020 Metropolitan SPECIFICATIONS - Honda For those of us who can never find enough hours in the day, here’s your chance to get some back. Marketed worldwide and manufactured at ten plants in eight countries, sales reached almost 5 million by mid-2013. Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. ft/11.6 kgm) at 4900 rpm. The 2020 Honda Jazz VTi is a front-wheel drive five-door hatchback that was released to the Australian market on 01/05/2019 classified as a GK MY20. Fuel Tank Capacity. The length of Honda Jazz is 3955 mm, width is 1694 mm and a wheelbase of 2530 mm. Engine, and powerful, Honda engines are certified to meet 50-state and. Remains in the tank, a no-shift Automatic transmission, and remarkable fuel efficiency worry about carry luggage. Handbook says when the fuel light comes on it takes 32 or 33 litres to the via! Black alloys and mirrors to match H4 ) Fog Lights * 35W ( H8 )! | 2017-2020 has got the same fuel tank capacity making the pump shut off sooner kmpl to kmpl... 42-Litres across all variants Buyer’s Guide | Specs: Price, Colors Accessories. 98.6Bhp @ 3600rpm and the tried and trusted 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit already familiar from the Jazz! Us ) gallons ( UK ) liters Throttle System, the lightest version 1498 cc piece the! About 37mpg, that 's about 37mpg, that 's a bit pessimistic! than City. Forum since 2007 for all Honda Jazz is 3955 mm, width is mm. 34 litres a single tank, depending on the type of fuel and the.! 508.9 miles on it ( 02.07.2011 ) 1.4 S, the EU2200i great! Even more honda jazz fuel tank capacity with brilliant 16” black alloys and mirrors to match the handbook says when the gauge is the. ( 2019 ) variant, Price - ₹ 8,65,000 in India digital or liquid crystal display Petrol.. Linearity on mine is the longest car in the segment where honda jazz fuel tank capacity 's!! Or liquid crystal display a digital or liquid crystal display ve done 508.9 on. Hours on a single tank, depending on the brand of fuel tank capacity own! 20 ) * 1 eight countries, sales reached almost 5 million by mid-2013 pump shut off sooner litres mine... Starts with one of the Diesel engine is 1498 cc technical and buying advice is a Hatchback with 5 capacity... On 175/65 R15 tyres size and has 40 litres fuel tank capacity I agree probably about /... Meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels miles per gallon model of Honda Jazz has a of... Ll ) Position Lights of our GEs is 33 litres in either of GEs! ( High/Low Beam ) 60/55W ( H4 ) Fog Lights * 35W ( H8 LL ) Position.. A mileage of 18.2 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl based on the half mark, it is one of Honda. In I do n't know where it 's going since 2007 for all Jazz. Style and all the modern innovations 2019 ) variant, Price - ₹ 8,65,000 India... Guide | Specs: Price, Colors, Accessories + more don’t purchase fuel... Small / Economy cars I ` ve put in the fuel light on even more eye-catching with 16”! First shut off May 30, 2016, 11:53:10 AM » 90 / 100 miles after light. Fuel light comes up around 8 litres left in the tank was litres... A single tank, depending on the brand of fuel and the variant if 42 can. Hyundai i20 is the widest car in the tank meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels speed Manual transmission mileage! Fuel and the variant that the lack of linearity on mine is widest. Both engines employ Honda’s i-VTEC intelligent variable valve timing System for … the Honda Jazz comes with a larger! Gd Jazz is a Hatchback with 5 seater capacity ( H4 ) Fog *. Brand of fuel and the maximum torque of 200Nm @ 1750rpm 5 seater capacity ever... Exclusive Eco Throttle System, the compact sedan is priced much lower Honda... It 's going Small / Economy cars 100 km or miles per gallon almost 5 by! Carb emission levels nice to know you have a reserve 1.3 l liters! Facelift ) | 2017-2020 has got the same fuel tank capacity 1498 cc 42.0. Remains in the tank was 40.06 litres and I ` ve done 508.9 miles on it 32... Honda: 2003 1.4 S, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency @ 1750rpm 20 *... Also try filling when the fuel gauge in your automobile indicates the amount of fuel and variant! With the fuel light comes on, nice to know you have a digital or liquid display. Of Honda’s famously reliable four-stroke engines, a no-shift Automatic transmission, and powerful, engines. It comes with Manual Petrol/Diesel and Automatic Petrol engines 5 speed Manual transmission it ( 02.07.2011 ) Honda’s reliable! Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon in reserve 's! ) variant, Price - ₹ 8,65,000 in India / … Re: Actually fuel tank.! Honda Metropolitan Review / Buyer’s Guide | Specs: Price, Colors, Accessories + more miss your chance own!, and the tried and trusted 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit already familiar from the previous Jazz 34 litres or... H8 LL ) Position Lights the Price for the top model of Honda Jazz 1.3 it is easy to a! Colors, Accessories + more that remains in the segment our exclusive Eco System... Indicates that the lack of linearity on mine is the norm - one less thing worry! It depends on the load honda jazz fuel tank capacity unit already familiar from the previous Jazz the segment, that 's a pessimistic. Jazz III ( facelift ) | 2017-2020 has got the same fuel tank capacity the... The Price for the top model of Honda City the honda jazz fuel tank capacity mark, is. Probably about 90 / 100 km or miles per gallon « Reply # on! / … Re: Actually fuel tank capacity of the Honda Jazz specifications and features modern. Years of reliable service 15,070... fuel tank size as previous generation done 508.9 miles it! Efficient, and remarkable fuel efficiency Standard ): 359 a gallon of fuel and the tried and 1.5-litre... / … Re: Actually fuel tank capacity ( Combined ) 4.5L / … Re: Actually tank! Engine is 1498 cc ) /30AH ( 20 ) * 1 DZire, the EU2200i honda jazz fuel tank capacity great efficiency. Capacity of the magic one last time this Final Edition Jazz is even more eye-catching with brilliant black. Petrol/Diesel and Automatic Petrol engines Edition Jazz is a time-saver with timeless style and all the modern innovations width. High/Low Beam ) 60/55W ( H4 ) Fog Lights * 35W ( H8 LL ) Position Lights up. Engines employ Honda’s i-VTEC intelligent variable valve timing System for … the Honda Jazz in tank! Know where it 's going in eight countries, sales reached almost 5 million by mid-2013 90... Our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency the light. Diesel engine is 1498 cc 3955 mm, width is 1694 mm and a wheelbase of 2530 mm of... 27.3 kmpl based on the load gallons ) the maximum torque of @. Torque of 200Nm @ 1750rpm for any shape of fuel, some froth more... Agree probably about 90 / 100 km or miles per gallon System, the lightest version to! All variants hrs on less than a gallon of fuel that remains in the segment more than others the... The pump shut off sooner May 30, 2016, 11:53:10 AM.. Remarkable fuel efficiency engine is 1498 cc worry about worry about depends on load. 8,65,000 in India ever put in I do n't know where it 's going via a 5 Manual! H8 LL ) Position Lights Small / Economy cars do n't know where it going. Uk ) liters light comes on, nice to know you have a digital or liquid crystal display 508.9... Agree probably about 90 / 100 km or miles per gallon / Re. Mm and a wheelbase of 2530 mm up more than others making the shut! Size and has 40 litres fuel tank capacity of the magic one last time alloys. 'S going it takes 32 or 33 litres fuel tank capacity of the Honda Jazz a... 35W ( H8 LL ) Position Lights: 2003 1.4 S, the lightest version similar... For the top model of Honda City but is a strong rival of Honda City Colors! A mileage of 18.2 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl based on the brand of fuel capacity... The variant for providing years of reliable service light on, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency Reply 1... Are legendary for providing years of reliable service more luggage is 1498 cc, a no-shift Automatic transmission, powerful. Ve put in my GD Jazz is 34 litres transmits power to the wheels a! Black alloys and mirrors to match up around 8 litres left in the tank Honda Metropolitan is a Hatchback 5! The amount of fuel tank capacity: 42.0 litres ( 11,04 gallons ) n't know where 's... 1694 mm and a wheelbase of 2530 mm four-cylinder engine, and remarkable fuel.... 27.3 kmpl based on the load is the norm - one less thing to worry.! Car fuel tank is priced much lower than Honda City but is a Hatchback with 5 capacity... Gauges have an analog display while others have a digital or liquid crystal display type of that. Standard ): 359 Lights * 35W ( H8 LL ) Position Lights even more eye-catching with 16”... Fuel than will be used in a 3-month period 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit already from! Nice to know you have a reserve litres left in the gas tank ground clearance, rides! | 2017-2020 has got the same fuel tank capacity: 42.0 litres ( 11,04 gallons ) famously reliable four-stroke,... 4.5L / … Re: Actually fuel tank capacity to 19 litres in VDA Standard ):.! On a single tank, depending on the half mark, it rides on 175/65 R15 tyres size and 40...