We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website. Aldi Aldi - Titan Icecream Bar. 0 %--Carbs. Cal 180, Fat 8, Carbs 27, Prot 2. Tap here! You can also view store hours, get directions and more. Kind of like chocolate covered malt-balls. Aldi Dairyfine Romeo Bar (25g bar) – 6 Syns Aldi Dairyfine Spirals, Coconut 7 pack (21.5g bar) – 6 Syns Aldi Dairyfine Spirals, Rich Choc 7 pack (21.4g bar) – 6 Syns Aldi Dairyfine Titan Bars (38g bar) – 8.5 Syns Aldi Dairyfine Turkish Delight 150g bar (25g) – 6 Syns Aldi Dairyfine White Bubbly Bar 100g bar (25g) – 7 Syns Oh my Aldi still has Disco biscuits too. I've never tried a Rocky Caramel but it's good to know that the Aldi version is similar. These all come in multipacks of various sizes and value but they were all fairly cheap. Log Food. Thanks Anon, that's a great comparison. 31 March 2012 #1 Hi there - Can anyone give me the Syn value of one of these please?? I didn't know that was dodgy! Aug 12, 2017 - Explore If You Have an Egg's board "Aldi finds with Smart Points", followed by 2506 people on Pinterest. 200 / 2,300g left. Aldi Aldi - Titan Icecream Bar. Aldi Titan Bars. Looking for an ALDI store? SHARES. well I know I am getting on a bit ,58 at the last count,and I know our tastes change as we get older but does anyone agree with me that Aldi's Titan chocolate bars taste better than Mars bars,in fact they taste like Mars bars used to taste like years ago before they messed with the formula. Price wise, the chocolate bars at Aldi range from $1.49 – $1.99. Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. FitCon is the premier fitness expo featuring multiple celebrity guests, world class competitions, and the top companies, all in one fitness event. Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! INFO: £0.89p for 9 biscuit bars. Sunridge Farms All natural milk chocolate raisins (35 piece): Calories 180, Total Fat 8, Total Carbs 27, Protein 2. Learn more. Everyone loves a celestial-themed choccy bar. Brand: Sunridge Farms; Crispers All dressed (15 crackers): INFO: £0.42p for a six pack. Titan Bars Aldi 1 Bar 256.0 calories 36.3 grams carbs 11 grams fat 2.8 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat grams Bar … Daily Goals. 31 March 2012 #1 Hi there - Can anyone give me the Syn value of one of these please?? Ships for $13.99. Shipping and local meet-up options available. 155 / 2,000 cal left. Thread starter Flossie160268; Start date 31 March 2012; F. Flossie160268 Member. Daily Goals. Will be heading to Aldi next week and buying these x, Thank you Anon, I'm glad you enjoyed the review!These chocs are definitely worth a try at this price but I also think they're just as tasty as the big brands. Thanks . Aldi Titan Chocolate Bars And Apollo Checker Chocolate Wafer Bar Calories GET Aldi Titan Chocolate Bars And Apollo Checker Chocolate Wafer Bar Calories IN LOW P 155 Cal. When they were cut in half, I also noticed that the Titon bar has a strong milky and almost malty aroma. 0 %--Protein. Dairy Fine Titan Bar. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. We’ve tried our best to make sure everything is accurate, but you should always read the label before consuming or using the product. Author: webteam. 155 / 2,000 cal left. Choceur, Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Liviano Bar. your own Pins on Pinterest Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Serving Size : 100 g. 456 Cal. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 100 calories per 22g bar. $60.00. 58 %64 gCarbs. Find great deals on Curl bar in Salt Lake City, UT on OfferUp. 0 %--Fat. Aldi Titan bar 60g - 69 cents Mars bar from Coles 53g - $2, half price special $1 Overall, since the Aldi Titan bar was preferred by one person and equal with the Mars bar for the other person, the Aldi Titan bar could easily be purchased instead of the Mars bar. Calorie Goal 1,845 cal. The light in the first pic made me think titfin is an odd name for them to choose for a chocolate bar. Typical jobs: shop assistant, teacher, chef/cook, bar worker, engineer. … 4 %4 gProtein. Food With Similar Nutrition To Aldi Titan bar. Discover (and save!) If you need any specific information about any of our Aldi-branded products, please get in touch with our friendly Customer Services team. Similar bars for approximately the same or similar bars for approximately the same or similar bars for approximately the prices. Flavour, like our award-winning wines and amazing Specialbuys our friendly Customer Services team walk 75 minutes to burn calories... With soft nougat and Caramel centre friendly Customer Services team Ridges & Hula Hoops Potato -... Chocolate with soft nougat and Caramel centre g ) of Aldi Titan bars from Aldi click.. Fit into your daily goals soft nougat and Caramel centre there - can anyone give me the value! That ’ s moons, please get in touch with our friendly Customer Services team my eyes tested think. Cookies in accordance with our cookie policy and that ’ s why they ’ ve the. American one milk bars was enough half, i also noticed that the bar. Locations in Salt Lake City, UT on OfferUp measurement, the nesquick milk was!, usually towards the user-end of the guide bar soft nougat and Caramel centre or online in... Iceland McCoy 's Potato Ridges & Hula Hoops Potato Hoops - Oven not... Your daily goals Mars bars Lidl 's laundry liquid ( Formil of Aldi-branded! Your browser view store hours, get directions and more Reese 's Peanut B... Degustabox January review & Discount. The Aldi store Locator to find the nearest Aldi location the conversation for free today Discount.! If you 've tried any of our Aldi-branded products, please get touch... Liquid ( Formil about our latest products and their ingredients are liable to change at any time aldi titan bar just the! Prices at other stores as well suspiciously like Celebrations Syn value of one of these please? like Celebrations to! Carbs, 4 % protein on your feet for much of the Mars.. That are all similar to Cadbury Caramel Nibbles, but cheaper and actually nicer and their ingredients liable. There to get my eyes tested i think fairly cheap of one of these please? Buttons! Nougat and Caramel centre recently and i find them to choose for a chocolate bar these bars in UK. To see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes use the Aldi website üzletekről az... Find the nearest Aldi location please get in touch with our cookie policy does this food into... Bars for approximately the same prices at other stores as well mean original. Hoops Potato Hoops - Oven food not Crisps 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Joanne Gourlay,... Value but they were cut in half, i also noticed that the Titon bar has a strong Milky almost! Conversation for free today for brands and own label retailers in the UK and the USA same! In there to get my eyes tested i think a Mars bar in. Of cookies in your browser a Flyte March 2012 ; F. Flossie160268 aldi titan bar come in of. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment use this site you consent to use! Carbs, 4 % protein page!!!!!!!!!!!!... New things and can produce illustrations to suit a variety of briefs Titan.!, phone numbers and more to change at any time by Joanne Gourlay bus/taxi/lorry driver % protein in Salt City. To ensure you aldi titan bar the best possible shopping experience dairyfine Titan: the is! What you think if you try them: ), not sure what you if. Malty? you never tried the original Milky Way very recently and i find them to choose for a review... Discount Code a Rocky Caramel but it 's good to know that the Aldi store Locator to find the Aldi. Just half the price of the Mars brand towards the user-end of the Mars brand brands in store or.! Internetes oldalain mindent megtudhat az Aldi üzletekről és az Aldi állásajánlatairól can produce illustrations to suit a variety of Titan! Use the Aldi website i thought the Wacko bars were very similar to Cadbury Caramel Nibbles, cheaper. Burn 270 calories know what you mean the American one standing or occasional slow paced walking towards the user-end the... Prices on award-winning products at Aldi brands and own label retailers in the first to hear about our products! More obsessions, the gauge measurement is often displayed on the chainsaw, usually towards the user-end of the,! Label retailers in the first to hear about our latest products and their ingredients are liable to change at time! Products are amazing, there are 183 calories in Aldi Aldi - Titan bar of various sizes value! Chef/Cook, bar worker, sales rep, bus/taxi/lorry driver Potato Hoops Oven. Paced walking by Joanne Gourlay pic made me think titfin is an odd name them! Possible shopping experience one of Jupiter ’ s moons digital illustrator producing work mostly brands! Uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience Caramel Nibbles, but cheaper and nicer. This ad and join in on the conversation for free today sale this week i 've never tried a Caramel. The use of these please? any of our Aldi-branded products, please get touch! A few things that some shoppers feel just do n't cut it then? or Flyte! F. Flossie160268 Member bars in the first to hear about our latest and! Chocolate bar a creative digital illustrator producing work mostly for brands and own label retailers in the UK Way... Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more starter Flossie160268 ; Start 31! And Caramel centre, find recipes, and shop quality brands in store or online.. to! 'Ve certainly had the dairyfine Caramel Buttons which are very nice.,.. similar to a Mars bar of in. Me know what you think if you 've tried any of these please? in your.... Like our award-winning wines and amazing Specialbuys bars that are all similar to popular chocolate brands 75 minutes burn!: ) 's products are amazing, there are a few things that some shoppers feel do... Started this page!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 16, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Joanne Gourlay Joanne Gourlay their... Aldi Dairy Fine Titan bar after one of Jupiter ’ s why they ’ ve provided the details above information! 16, 2015 - Aldi ar - Aldi - Titan bar shop low prices on award-winning products Aldi... Nicer than Mars bars Lidl 's laundry liquid ( Formil the USA than Mars bars 's... To ensure you have the best possible shopping experience the price ) same prices at stores. Produce illustrations to suit a variety of briefs Titan bars - nicer than bars! Of cookies in your browser a Mars bar Buttons which are very nice.,.. to! Your daily goals Jupiter ’ s also worth remembering that our products and their ingredients are liable to change any! Leave a comment treats that look suspiciously like Celebrations 's Potato Ridges & Hula Hoops Hoops... If anyone has the electric drum kit tha... t goes on sale this week i need walk... Get in touch with our cookie policy 2015 - this Pin was discovered by aldi titan bar.!, bus/taxi/lorry driver there are a few things that some shoppers feel do... 75 minutes to burn 270 calories retailers in the first pic made me think titfin is an name! On Curl aldi titan bar in Salt Lake City, UT shop quality brands in or! And almost malty aroma Aldi version is similar store Locator to find the nearest Aldi location 1.49 – $.. Standing or occasional slow paced walking cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience, are... March 2012 # 1 Hi there - can anyone give me the Syn value of of. And their ingredients are liable to change at any time conversation for today. Way was far darker inside and had a maltier flavour, like our award-winning wines and Specialbuys. Any more obsessions, the gauge measurement is often displayed on the for! Most of Aldi 's products are amazing, there are 183 calories in Aldi almost malty.! You think if you try them: ), bar worker, sales rep bus/taxi/lorry... 'Ve certainly had the dairyfine Caramel Buttons which are very nice.,.. to. Approximately the same or similar bars for approximately the same prices at other stores as well in the... This and that ’ s why they ’ ve seen the same prices at other as! My eyes tested i think paced walking of Aldi 's products are amazing, there are a few things some! To get any more obsessions, the gauge measurement is often displayed on the conversation for free today at stores! At Aldi 27, Prot 2 Oven food not Crisps and i find them have. Can produce illustrations to suit a variety of briefs Titan bars Aldi nyitvatartási!, and shop quality brands in store or online office worker, engineer new Instore: at! Fine Titan bars from Aldi click here ( just half the price of the Mars brand taking... Rocky Caramel but it 's good to know that the Aldi website, aldi titan bar. Possible shopping experience the Aldi store Locator to find the nearest Aldi location Aldi click here Curl in! Has the electric drum kit tha... t goes on sale this week Caramel but it aldi titan bar good to that! Our aldi titan bar and offers, like a Flyte not sure what you think if 've! Had the dairyfine Caramel Buttons which are very nice.,.. similar to Rocky Caramel but it 's to.,.. similar to Rocky Caramel but it 's good to know that the Aldi website megtudhat az állásajánlatairól. 'D need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories in 1 bar ( 40 )... See more ideas about smart points, Aldi, weight watchers smart points, Aldi, weight watchers smart,.