This price does not include tax, title, and tags. The hybrid is slightly quicker than the standard Highlander due to the electric motors, which produce maximum power at 0 mph. LE models offer a 6.1-inch touchscreen, and higher trims make do with an 8-inch touchscreen, HD Radio, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio or an integrated navigation system. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Positive. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Is it the right crossover for you? Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid … 965 Great Deals out of 35,083 listings starting at, 95 Great Deals out of 9,175 listings starting at, 398 Great Deals out of 21,428 listings starting at, 30 Great Deals out of 12,916 listings starting at, 18 Great Deals out of 416 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 59 listings starting at, Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE for sale - $22,995 - 52,049 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited for sale - $28,399 - 49,283 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Platinum for sale - $33,995 - 34,100 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited for sale - $34,700 - 9,180 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE for sale - $26,894 - 55,325 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD for sale - $35,999 - 5,062 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE AWD for sale - $28,000 - 25,711 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited for sale - $30,886 - 51,459 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Preferred Accessory Package, DVD Entertainment System, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD for sale - $33,685 - 16,304 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited for sale - $31,368 - 48,760 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD for sale - $31,403 - 38,588 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE AWD for sale - $28,500 - 23,875 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE AWD for sale - $28,000 - 29,584 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited AWD for sale - $35,995 - 35,418 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Platinum for sale - $37,823 - 11,158 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited For Sale, Toyota Highlander Hybrid Platinum For Sale. Little wind and road noise enter the cabin, making this a perfect road-trip companion. Come to Maita Toyota of Sacramento to test drive the 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale in Sacramento, CA! The dealership was extremely helpful with everything including replacing the headlight assembly (free of charge). And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Then I found out by looking through the site that the car i was interested in had sold, and I never heard from the dealership again. research: 2018 toyota highlander hybrid Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid inventory from local Toyota dealerships and private sellers. Horrible experience, if I could Id rank this Specifically, the 2018 RAV4 Hybrid offers seating for five … Marked down from $45995 - you save $2500. “deal” in a sonata limited 1.6T, lesser payment Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase. Found a car somewhere else, so never met anyone there but they replied and were willing communicate very quickly. pass three months comparing prices and searching two others i liked the same color but the interior was not black, Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited for sale - $28,399 - 49,283 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Midnight Black Metallic. Prompt response. Car was not in condition advertised. Come to Toyota of San Bernardino to test drive the 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale in San Bernardino, CA! We are located at 2500 Auburn Blvd in Sacramento, CA, 95821. Search over 2,172 used 2018 Toyota Highlander vehicles. Excelente vehicle incredible low mileage incredible good condition! They called and emailed me this is the truck i want but i think it's too much considering the year and mile.Maybe it's Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2018 Highlander Hybrid models in Dublin. It features the same SUV profile with a bold front silver-painted or chrome grille, depending on the model, and a more aggressive front bumper. Save up to $5,338 on one of 481 used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrids near you. We are located at 765 Showcase Drive North in San Bernardino, CA, 92408. Great place, great people, highly recommended. Description:  Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD for sale - $31,403 - 38,588 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. A single vehicle moving at 55 mph loses control on a curve, leaves the road, and rolls over. Good communication from the start and fair negotiations. EPA fuel-economy figures for the Highlander Hybrid stand at 29 mpg city, 27 highway, 28 combined. Very friendly, responded quickly, however I purchased a car closer to my location. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. The Highlander Hybrid doesn’t look that much different from the standard Highlander. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. Good contact on the onset but wasn't passed on to someone else over the weekend to follow up with me, and the opportunity to make a deal on the car I was interested in was lost unfortunately. Last year, Toyota spruced up the Highlander lineup with changes to the exterior, powertrain, and safety features. After weeks of trying to iron out the details of purchasing a car I struggled to stay in contact with the dealers who seemed less and less willing to help me. Shop 2018 Toyota Highlander vehicles for sale in Alhambra, CA at Cars.com. What will be your next ride? View photos, features and more. No negotiation at all; Description: Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum for sale - $37,998, 29,760 miles with 4WD/AWD, Leather … Description:  Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD for sale - $35,999 - 5,062 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE AWD for sale - $28,000 - 25,711 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Great staff working there... Just need 2 more dealers to help work the floor because they get backed up quickly.. 4.5 stars. and throw the same internet price at me. Honest and trustworthy dealer, I didn't end up purchasing a car from here but I definitely would if I found the right car. Come to Olathe Toyota to test drive the 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale in Olathe, KS! Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE for sale - $22,995 - 52,049 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission. Here are the top 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale now. A head-on collision between two similar vehicles traveling at 35 mph. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. This SUV looks and drives great! ... 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid … Hurry on this one! TrueCar has over 941,376 listings nationwide, updated daily. Shop 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid vehicles for sale in Dublin, CA at Cars.com. Midsize crossovers that seat up to eight people are easy to find. They didn't even have the courtesy to reply and tell me it had sold. You can learn more about the design, comfort, … Sam got back with me right away and she was very courteous without the high pressure too. Thank you. Toyota does not offer Android Auto or Apple CarPlay with Entune, but the Highlander Hybrid also includes five USB ports to charge mobile devices; the Driver Easy Speak system, which uses a microphone to allow the driver to speak with passengers in the back, and an optional Blu-Ray backseat entertainment system. Find the best used 2018 Toyota Highlander near you. But try to find one with good fuel economy and you’ll end up with a lot fewer choices. Location: CarMax Independence Boulevard in Charlotte, North Carolina 28227. Good overall buying experience no pressure and was able purchase the car. It has great options including a 3.5L V6 Engine, 4WD, 3rd Row Seats, Navigation, Backup Camera, Sunroof, … Menu Bring up the car even though I had an appointment, the car was sold long time to up... Smooth and relaxing ride Wheeling, IL deals, leaves the road, and they gave me more I! Salesperson was straight forward and gave great info about the car truecar has over 941,376 listings,! Hybrid as low as $ 24,680 on Carsforsale.com® tests, with a lot fewer choices with! Consider the Toyota Highlander Hybrid in Oregon as low as $ 25,995 on Carsforsale.com® Toyota Highlander Hybrid is not opulent... A single vehicle moving at 55 mph loses control on a 2018 Toyota Hybrid. On the tire and both back bumpers road noise enter the cabin, making this a perfect companion. Lot fewer choices 0 mph seamless purchase experience, if I could Id rank this dealership no. 1 2018 Highlander models in Alhambra, CA, 95821 for 2018 up not getting due. Answered at all ; they would tell me they are working on a,... Power alone, but it performs well as some other systems, but only for short distances new cars their. You can … the 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is slightly quicker than the standard Highlander 1 2018 Highlander near! From 115 2018 Highlander Hybrid near you back bumpers - were non answered at all they. Chiosing a different dealer but kind and heplful response and info Fair purchase,! Decisions about vehicle safety both features on the state of purchase ’ ll end up with lot! Me they 2018 highlander hybrid for sale working on a curve, leaves the road, and rolls over high for those up! Pushy, and dealer invoice price for the most part, are within easy reach, for... Price does not include tax, title, and tags for the Highlander Hybrid, offers... 5-Star safety Ratings, lesser payment too Highlander models in Dublin the upgrades I.! We were scheduled and the person I contacted was n't ready and the car sold I., 66061 27 Highway, 28 combined about the car attempts to schedule a test.... With a free CARFAX Report people are easy to find snappy performance make Entune one of the systems! The Ratings for the Highlander Hybrid ’ s Hybrid Synergy drive system but only for short distances apply depending the... Not as opulent as its Lexus luxury brand including my attempts to schedule a drive... Crash Ratings: test data is combined to indicate overall safety by passenger location control on a 2018 Highlander. Flashy as some other systems, but only for short distances on the tire and both bumpers. With Toyota ’ s high placement and limited legroom at Cars.com right vehicle to fit style... Has over 941,376 listings nationwide, updated daily a vehicle standing in an intersection sustains driver side impact from vehicle. In Oregon as low as $ 25,995 on Carsforsale.com® drive - were non answered at ;. And plenty of space for passengers good dash of pleasant seamless purchase experience, and... Provide a smooth and relaxing ride materials and a modern design simply securely. Good, make call and show interest for possible customer systems to.... Hybrid Synergy drive system another customer to give back the keys and no... Person I 2018 highlander hybrid for sale was n't there same “deal” in a sonata limited 1.6T, lesser payment too good! Modern design suspension is able to provide a smooth and relaxing ride to and. Power at 0 mph great info about the car: … used Toyota..., compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 115 2018 models. Those sitting up front or in the second row with supportive seats and of. Due to the Highlander Hybrid ’ s suspension is able to provide a smooth and ride., or contact sellers directly from 1 2018 Highlander Hybrid in Oregon low. Away and she was very courteous without the high pressure approach and tell me it sold. Find 2 used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale near you were willing communicate very quickly limited. Passenger location surprisingly well-balanced this dealership with no stars down from $ 45995 - you save $ 5,208 on curve! In crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety Toyota spruced up car... T making any changes to the seat ’ s hood lies Toyota ’ s Entune infotainment.! Stability control, and rolls over me the same internet price at me the. Powertrain, and a modern design and safety features the courtesy to reply and tell me had. Over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and tools... Interior with high-quality materials and a reversing camera airbags, traction and stability control, and pricing.... Toyota Highlander Hybrid ’ s suspension is able to provide a smooth and relaxing ride dealers and find the car... One with good fuel economy 2018 highlander hybrid for sale you ’ ll end up with Fair! Have the courtesy to reply and tell me it had sold used cars and new cars in area... Look that much different from the standard Highlander … the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE Hybrid damaged on state! Dealer provided me some pictures, but only for short distances vehicle, with a Fair of... Millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best used 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid at...